IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR COVID-19
Hello this is a test.
Due to concerns about COVID-19, and in the light of guidelines from Governor Inslee’s office, we plan to remain open with reduced hours and specific ways of operating until further notice. We consider serving our clients’ vision needs to be a medical necessity, so it’s important to us that we remain available to you to make sure you’re seeing clearly. Going forward our hours will be as follows:
TUESDAY – FRIDAY 10am – 6pm
We ask that unless it is necessary that another person help you in the store, that only one person enters the store at a time.
We greatly appreciate your understanding for the inconvenience; our clients’ safety and health is our first priority.
GOING OUT OF BUSINESS – A NOTE FROM GLENNThe last day to order glasses will be Friday, December 11, 2020 I can not express the gratitude I have for all of you that so faithfully supported my store over the 36 years. The closing of Expressions In Eyewear is a very emotional one for me The future for you and Expressions In Eyewear will be as follows. • Frames will be liquidation sale priced from 25% to 75% off as inventory reduces. (come early for best selection, sale prices will also be available on special orders till the end of November. Frame warrantees will be available on a case by case basis due to my ability to keep my accounts open. But limited to 3 (50%-75% off) to 6 (25% off) months depending on discount given. • Lenses will be liquidation sale priced at 25% – 50% off as inventory reduces with purchase of frames. Lenses only for your existing frames are 25% off now through November and depending on sale maybe higher if still operating in December (I hope to be). Warrantees on lenses will not be changed for pre liquidation sale purchases. Liquidation sale lenses are limited to 3 (50%off) to 6 (25% off) months depending on discount given and product purchase. • All warrantees will be handled by shipping product to Glenn in Idaho at customers expense with no handling fees added on return shipping cost. This is a liquidation sale of everything in the store except lab equipment and a few frame displays. (desks, lighting, displays, racks, printers, monitors ….) OK, here is the really great NEWS for many of you long timers, I will be setting up a lab at my home and will be providing lenses only services for your frames from Expressions In Eyewear or where ever. Prices will be greatly lower due to almost no overhead costs. Outstanding quality will be the norm as you have come to expect. I will be developing an online ordering page to our current web sight to make ordering convenient as well as the phone number will stay the same. I will be available to consult as usual on lens designs and issues. Warranties as usual except shipping witch will easily be offset by lower prices. Looking forward to serving you, Glenn
Highly Trained OpticiansExpressions in Eyewear is in its 34th year of serving the Woodinville community and beyond, our customers ordering from Australia to Florida. Created in 1985, the owner, D Glenn Blackstock, had a dream to bring a unique and high quality experience to the optical retail world. In the years since, Glenn has crafted a blend of old-world expertise, cutting edge technology, and exceptional opticians to lead customers on the path to find their ideal style and fit of eyewear.
The EIE Optician DifferenceMaster optician of forty years, Glenn personally trains each staff optician to his exacting standards in every area of opticianry:
- Lens design from simple to complex prescriptions, matching and troubleshooting for general, recreational and vocation-specific needs
- Frame styling techniques to make finding to the perfect frame easy and fun, using a system developed by Glenn incorporating makeup knowledge, color analysis, and artistic flair.
- Eyewear manufacturing in-store, so each optician has an unparalleled understanding of frame and prescription lens relationships for the best outcome and performance.
- Frame adjustment techniques that have earned the store much praise and referrals from clients over the years
The Good Stuff: Our Frames and LensesAs an independent optical store, we can offer all brands and designs of lenses currently available in the marketplace. We can pull from a huge pool of designs to fit the clients needs exactly, instead of settling for “close enough”. All lenses are not created equally, and we take pride in offering everything from the most basic to the most advanced lens technologies and creating your eyewear with equal care and attention to quality. The extensive collection of frames in our showroom are handpicked by the very opticians helping you select glasses, creating an eclectic mix of styles ranging in price from $25 to over $1,000, with more arriving monthly. Many customers comment “I’ve never been able to find so many frames I like, how do I choose?”. Our opticians have a system to both help guide you to frames you’ll adore, and narrow them down to your favorite quickly and easily.
The YES Difference
- Yes, we can fill any valid prescription written by any doctor, worldwide.
- Yes, we have an outstanding and experienced optometrist for a comprehensive eye exam (by appointment).
- Yes, you can bring in any prescription-ready frame, and we can make new lenses for it, and in 99% of cases, yes you can keep your frame until the lenses are made and ready for insertion. Whether you are reusing a frame, bought it somewhere else, if it’s rimless, semi-rimless, metal, plastic, big, or small, if it’s not damaged and it’s suitable for your prescription, we can do it!
- Yes, we create sports and recreational eyewear specifically designed to perform optimally for motorcycling, bicycling, golf, and more!
- Yes, we can mount lenses into almost any two lens scuba mask. We produce the highest quality most accurate lenses available.