Online Store with a Personal Touch
We moved to Idaho, but are still servicing clients remotely.
A New concept is here for you.
OK, here is the really great NEWS the labs is up and running for you long timers and your referrals to place orders. Your FRAMES my LENSES services from Expressions In Eyewear or where ever bought them. I have developed a method for accurately measuring the necessary parameters for frames not original purchase from EIE. All EIE frames that we made lenses previously only need your updated Rx.
Prices will be greatly lower due to lower overhead costs. Outstanding quality will be the norm as you have come to expect. I will be developing an online ordering page to our current web sight to make ordering convenient as well as the phone number 425 4897 2744 is the same. I will be available to consult as usual on lens designs and issues. Warranties as usual except shipping witch will easily be offset by lower prices.
Store hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 6pm mountain standard time – 9am to 5pm Pacific time
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing address and new store locations is: 2252 Haw Creek Circle, Emmett, Idaho 83617
Phone: 425 487 2744 Fax 425 489 8562
Looking forward to serving you,
Highly Trained Opticians
Expressions in Eyewear is in its 34th year of serving the Woodinville community and beyond, our customers ordering from Australia to Florida. Created in 1985, the owner, D Glenn Blackstock, had a dream to bring a unique and high quality experience to the optical retail world. In the years since, Glenn has crafted a blend of old-world expertise, cutting edge technology, and exceptional opticians to lead customers on the path to find their ideal style and fit of eyewear.
The EIE Optician Difference
Master optician of forty years, Glenn personally trains each staff optician to his exacting standards in every area of opticianry:
- Lens design from simple to complex prescriptions, matching and troubleshooting for general, recreational and vocation-specific needs
- Frame styling techniques to make finding to the perfect frame easy and fun, using a system developed by Glenn incorporating makeup knowledge, color analysis, and artistic flair.
- Eyewear manufacturing in-store, so each optician has an unparalleled understanding of frame and prescription lens relationships for the best outcome and performance.
- Frame adjustment techniques that have earned the store much praise and referrals from clients over the years
The Good Stuff: Our Frames and Lenses
As an independent optical store, we can offer all brands and designs of lenses currently available in the marketplace. We can pull from a huge pool of designs to fit the clients needs exactly, instead of settling for “close enough”. All lenses are not created equally, and we take pride in offering everything from the most basic to the most advanced lens technologies and creating your eyewear with equal care and attention to quality.
The extensive collection of frames in our showroom are handpicked by the very opticians helping you select glasses, creating an eclectic mix of styles ranging in price from $25 to over $1,000, with more arriving monthly. Many customers comment “I’ve never been able to find so many frames I like, how do I choose?”. Our opticians have a system to both help guide you to frames you’ll adore, and narrow them down to your favorite quickly and easily.
The YES Difference
- Yes, we can fill any valid prescription written by any doctor, worldwide.
- Yes, we have an outstanding and experienced optometrist for a comprehensive eye exam (by appointment).
- Yes, you can bring in any prescription-ready frame, and we can make new lenses for it, and in 99% of cases, yes you can keep your frame until the lenses are made and ready for insertion. Whether you are reusing a frame, bought it somewhere else, if it’s rimless, semi-rimless, metal, plastic, big, or small, if it’s not damaged and it’s suitable for your prescription, we can do it!
- Yes, we create sports and recreational eyewear specifically designed to perform optimally for motorcycling, bicycling, golf, and more!
- Yes, we can mount lenses into almost any two lens scuba mask. We produce the highest quality most accurate lenses available.
Our In-House Lab
By manufacturing eyewear in store, we can provide the most precise eyewear in the world. Our production specifications not only meet but exceed FDA and ANSI standards. This commitment to perfection is why so many of our customers leave reviews saying they see better with our lenses, even when their prescription has not changed.
Not only does creating your eyewear in-house allow for the utmost precision, it cuts down on processing time. If you’re getting new lenses, most of the time you can keep your glasses with you, and keep seeing while we make new lenses.
Our technical expertise and in-house creation also means we can offer you unparalleled customization for rimless and semi-rimless designs. Want your lenses smaller, larger, a different shape, matching something you had a long time ago but can’t find on the market anymore? We can make it happen. We also custom design and inlay Swarovski crystals into any lenses, allowing for unparalleled individual expression through your glasses.
What Our Customers are Saying
[yelp-reviews-pro business_photo=https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/7n5Q6WnQTQcJttTjOw5PgA/o.jpg business_id=f3QBSZ_RXyI9AIHaZxgLaw text_size=280 view_mode=grid open_link=true nofollow_link=true]
Huge Selection of Designer Glasses
Phone: +1 (425) 487-2744
Monday: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
DO NOT SEND ANY PHI THROUGH THIS FORM